As a Team leader Mechanics you will join the Mechanical Engineering Team. This team consist of highly educated and highly motivated mechanical engineers who are developing the next generation transmissions.
- You will be managing a team of 15 to 20 engineers in the R&D department for Hybrid and conventional automatic transmissions. You are hierarchic responsible for your team members in the mechanics group in Eindhoven.
- You are responsible for the on time delivery of all project deliverables in your team.
- You coordinate and define the different activities within your team, according to the priorities and competences of each one in your team.
- You ensure the correct implementation and execution of the existing processes and work flows in these areas. You identify and cooperate in the elaboration of improvement opportunities of these processes.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as project and application management, quality and purchasing.
- You organize technical training and support to guarantee the expected competence level of your team and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- You will be responsible for a good communication flow within and between the different teams.
- Ensures the quality of the performed efforts of your team.
- You will report to the Manager Mechanical Engineering.
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience, preferably master or bachelor with extensive experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production.
- You are a strong team player and an excellent people manager.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry
- You have experience with working in International teams within The Netherlands, leading these teams is a big plus