The candidate should have experience with object oriented development languages and database systems. The candidate should be familiar with the software development life cycle from designing requirements, to delivery and support of the software.
As a Software Developer, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain C++ and Java code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bugs, and solutions to these problems
- 3-5 year’s experience in C++ and Java
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Unix basic level
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Desirable: Unix scripting
- Permanent contract
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive salary 35,000 - 40,000 euros
- Social Benefits: Private healthcare and training courses
- Multinational environment.
"By joining MCA, you will take part in the development of a dynamic company in Spain and abroad"
"Ready for that exciting and challenging future?"